Back to Top

Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Middle School Experience

Hey Guys! Sorry I've been taking a super long blog break. I have been adjusting to school and stuff, but I am planning some posts for this week. This is also a collab post with Nabila from Hot Town Cool Girl, so make sure to go check her post out! I hope you like it!

1 week before
OH MY GOSH! It's the LAST week of summer! No way! Didn't it start like a week ago? I feel like I'm forgetting something....*thinking* Oh right! OH NO, MIDDLE SCHOOOOL! I can't believe it's starting! It feels like just yesterday when I was in 1st grade just dreaming about my locker. *thinking about 1st grade* Oh I how much I miss 1st grade *sigh* But I have some new adventures ahead of me! *acts confident* Nope, I can't do this! What if have no friends? What if my teachers don't like me? WHAT IF THERE IS NO RECESS????? Well, I guess I am about to find out.
1st Week of school
It's not that bad I guess...it's little hard making friends but everyone seems really nice, the teachers are pretty funny and helpful....BUT THERE IS NO RECESSSSSS! WHYYYY! I guess I'm going to have to get used to it *sigh* I do like having art as my elective, though! It's so much fun! Sometimes it's hard to get to class on time from my locker, but my locker neighbors are really nice. I am liking middle school overall...

1 week after
I am so happy to have memorized my schedule and locker combination! Sometimes I feel kind of lonely but I have made some nice friends and I really like middle school! I think it's going to be a pretty awesome experience!

Did you like it? How is your school going so far? Make sure to go check Nabila's post out!

xx Bubbles

3 comments:

  1. Hey Bubbles! Thanks for doing this collab with me. Super awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Middle school can be super nerve-wracking, but it sounds like you're pretty well-adjusted! In class yesterday, everyone complained much as to how we need recess even though most of us are over the age of fourteen. It's insane, but we do need the free time. I'm going to reply to your email ASAP!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubbles! Keep your head up- I promise middle school gets fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting!