Back to Top

Pages

Saturday 13 August 2016

Favourite Things About Autumn!




Hey, guys! So as you guys all know (if you didn't know, pay attention, it's kind of sad) summer is ending!

                         
So instead of feeling sad, I decided to think of the things I am excited for in autumn so let's get into it!


ANNOUNCEMENTS
Pinterest is working for me again! I have a new account now ,so go check it out! Also if you are a kid blogger, there is a board which kid bloggers can pin their latest posts! And readers if you follow that board you can see a bunch of different blogs and posts. So it's fun for everyone! CLICK HERE to get to it!

1. Cozy Theme

I hate cold weather, but what I like about autumn is that it's mostly neutral weather but it's getting cold all the same. So what I love to do is have a cozy, and warm blanket to put around me. I also love changing up my room to feel cozy.


2. Taking walks

I love taking walks in the autumn because it's always so nice to see the beautiful leaves, and it's not too cold to go outside. 


3. Food!

I love love love hot chocolate! And I love it most in the fall. Coming home from outside feeling chilly and then boom you feel better with hot chocolate! I also love apple pie! It's jua


4. Fall Fashion

Sure, dresses and tops are nice in the spring and summer, but fall? No. Instead you get to wear cozy, and chic clothing which is not too thick but still warm. I love scrolling through pinterest looking at all the cute outfits!
via


5. Back to School

I actually feel pretty bittersweet about back to school. I hate not being able to not do anything the whole day. But what I do like is getting to meet new people and hanging out with my friends. Oh, and  did I forget to mention complaing about homework? But it's still pretty fun.


I hope you liked it! Make sure to visit my Pinterest Account, and Kid Bloggers Unite!

What are you looking forward to in Autumn?  Do use Pinterest?




xx Bubbles







6 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found you blog and followed..though, I'd like to stay in summer forever autumn isn't THAT bad. Cozy sweaters are nice. xD

    sarah » the introverted extrovert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I totally agree!

      -Bubbles

      Delete
  2. I totally agree, I'm sad to go back to school now though ahaha but actually I kind of like it! I love the cosy kind of feeling and hot chocolate is so good :)

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, there is always some part of you that's excited for Back to School. I totally agree!

      ~ Bubbles

      Delete
  3. I hate cold weather too, but fall is nice because it's not too cold but not scorching, melt your face off hot!
    I can't wait to jump back into school, the summer vacation has had its time to shine, move over for school season!

    -Crystal
    You're Just Right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I feel like Fall and Spring are like in-between seasons, and are getting you ready for the cold/warm. That's awesome that you are excited and ready for back to school! Good luck!

      ~Bubbles

      Delete

Thank You for commenting!