Back to Top

Pages

Friday 30 September 2016

3 Back To School Outfits

Hey Guys! I know that most of us have been in school for about a month now, but I wanted to show you these outfit designs that I made on Polyvore, an outfit designing app I have been loving! Make sure to go follow my Polyvore account!

Outfit # 1 : Casual


"Casual" by atweenschitterchatter on Polyvore featuring Banana Republic, Red Camel, Vans and Pusheen:
What I really like about this outfit is how comfortable it looks but still looks very cute and awesome!

Outfit #2
"Artsy" by atweenschitterchatter on Polyvore featuring Frame Denim, Jeremy Scott, Paige Denim, Lilly Pulitzer, Accessorize, Gucci and Tokidoki:
I really like how colorful and creative this outfit looks.

Outfit #3
"Sporty" by atweenschitterchatter on Polyvore featuring Boohoo, NIKE, Fitbit, Casetify and Alex and Ani:
I really like that this outfit looks fashionable in a sporty way.

That is all my friends! I hope you liked the outfits and accessories. Do you think I should do more outfit ideas ussing my own clothes or drawing them, or polyvore? What was your favorite outfit?

xx Bubbles

3 comments:

Thank You for commenting!