Back to Top

Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

Productivity!

"I don't have enough time!" This is a phrase I find myself commonly saying. I am guessing many others do the same. But recently I looked at the bigger picture and what I found out was surprising. I did some more research about this phrase (>o< I sound so serious...but trust me what I found out is interesting)  "We all have the same 24 hours, it just depends on how you spend it."

When I saw this phrase I was shocked...and I realized that is true. A lot of my friends juggle a million activities and I always wonder how they do it. But when I was reading articles about this phrase it mentioned that when you are saying that you don't have enough time you're convincing yourself that.

Don't do that! I myself am HORRIBLE with time management, but it is one of my goals this year to get better at it! So here are some of the tips I found which I will try my best to follow!

1. POMODORO TECHNIQUE

This is a method where you work for 25 mins and take a break for 5-10 mins. I get distracted VERY easily (causing me to procrastinate) so I am hoping this method will help me! (I'll keep you guys updated) I have started using the forest app which you set a timer on and if you end the timer or exit the app a tree (which you are growing) will die :(

2. BULLET JOURNAL

I have started bullet journaling with a simple notebook, and I do enjoy it! I am lazy so sometimes I forget to fill it out, but I am getting better! This is motivating because you can personalize it and make it special!

3.MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES

I am going to try to read 3 motivational quotes a day to see if it helps me keep doing my work!

4.  TOUCH IT ONCE

I will probably start trying this method once school starts. The touch it once method is when you only touch your task once making you get it done! You can also do this if your messy like me! When I come home from somewhere I'll usually leave my jacket wherever I am instead of putting it away so now I'm trying to put my stuff away as soon as I am done with it.


These are all things I am hoping will help me become more productive, organized, and motivated! Let me know if you guys have any more ideas!

Do you like posts like this? Are you really productive or lazy?

xx Bubbles

7 comments:

  1. Bullet journaling is honestly the most comforting thing ever. I really want to download the Forest app, but I don't have any money for spending on the App Store... :'(

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    P.S. I'm doing the blogger yearbook, and it's finally up! If you want to join, you can find all of the details here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to know! Hopefully you can get it soon. Thanks :)

      xx Bubbles

      Delete
  2. I can be so lazy sometimes and it makes me really sad when I am not being productive so I am trying to get better. Awesome post bubbles!

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! It's great that you are trying to get better! Thanks :)

      xx Bubbles

      Delete
  3. I am definitely o non-productive person and my bedroom can be a complete tip!
    Thanks for the tips Bubbles!
    x Skye // A little inkling // http://alittleinklings.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! Of course :) Thanks!

      xx Bubbles

      Delete
  4. I always make sure I will be productive everyday. Sounds so productive dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting!