Back to Top

Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Disneybounding!

Hey guys! I AM BACKKK! Today I am going to be talking about disneybounding. Disneybounding is dressing up as Disney characters using normal everyday clothes. I wanted to show you guys some of my favorites. I hope you like it!

** Disclaimer: None of these images are mine **


Belle

Belle by leslieakay featuring a brown purse

I love this Belle-inspired outfit by Leslie Kay. She has a blog with lots disneybounding inspo which you guys should go check out! Belle is one of my favorite princesses for many reasons. She's independent, loves books, and is kind to all. 

Get the look!
Another outfit by Leslie, I love how she made a back to school outfit out of Merida's style. I really like Merida because she is so wild and free and she doesn't depend on any boys to fix her problems.


Tiana

Tiana by leslieakay featuring gold hair accessories
And lastly this simple but cute outfit inspired by Tiana :) Tiana is my favortite princess because she works hard to fulfill her dreams.


I hope you guys liked this post. What is your favorite Disney character? Have you ever dressed up as your favorite character? (Not counting halloween)

xx Bubbles 

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I would like to see how an Ariel Disneybound outfit would look!

    -Nandy nandythecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nandy! An Ariel outfit would look pretty awesome!

      xx Bubbles

      Delete
  2. Belle's my favorite Disney character, but Merida's outfit is my favorite out of all of these. Great post, Bubbles!

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay your back!! All of these outfits are adorable. I have no idea what my favorite Disney character would be. There are just so many to choose from its hard to choose. :)

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting!