Back to Top

Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

Life Update: Motivation

Hey Guys! Long time no see! I'm sorry school and stuff has been really busy. Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments on my last post. I know that the post was more serious than the other posts so thank you for sharing your thoughts on it. So today I'm going to be doing a little life update to tell you guys how I've been, I've not been really motivated lately but I have some new goals so yay!

Have you guys ever felt overwhelmed with everything? In my case, it was with different topics

School: Keeping my grades up, dreaming about college and careers, finishing my homework, tests etc.

Social Life: Keeping in touch with friends, staying out of drama, supporting each other

Ideas: Photography, writing ideas, drawing, books, comics, blogging etc


I have been feeling so overwhelmed with all these that I decided to do each half-heartedly and that got me nowhere. So now I've decided to have some goals and start doing each thing whole - heartedly. I can't manage my well which is one of the reasons I haven't been able to accomplish what I want to do, so now my first goal is to set up my organizational system, I'll keep you guys updated.

What are your short term goals? What do you do when you feel unmotivated?

xx Bubbles

5 comments:

  1. Yesss it can get so easy to get overwhelmed with so many things then not want to do anything at all, I totally understand, but sometimes I just force myself to do the things I need to do to get them over with, or if it's something like editing my novel or writing a blog post, I find some inspiration first. Great post Bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! That's a wonderful idea! Thank You!

      xx Bubbles

      Delete
  2. Ok goals and motivation are like essential for life. Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The struggle is real. But you can do this, girl!! SLAY. <3

    Also thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

    rock on,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting!