Back to Top

Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

How to Relax After School





Hey, Guys! Long time no see! Sorry, I have been really disorganized and unproductive these past weeks. How was your Halloween? I went as a devil. I have been testing out NaNoWriMo and it's been really fun! I am doing the young writer's program version because I am under 13. I have been having trouble getting my story along because I didn't plot in advance...hehe.  Anyhoo that's enough about me, let's get into the post!


How to Relax After School


School can be really stressful, and it's nice to unwind after a long day of school.



DANCE PARTY



Have a dance party! I like having dance parties after doing my homework as a celebration. They can be as short as 5 minutes to as long as 20. When you dance it reduces stress, and you're getting exercise done! Some songs I love dancing to are Closer by The Chainsmokers, I AM OBSESSED! and Sit Still Look Pretty by Daya.



MOVEMENT



When you do exercise, it releases endorphins which send a message to your brain to make you happy. I think exercise is boring. So for a person who doesn't like exercising much, I suggest that you have a dance party, or go for a walk. If you feel kind of stiff, doing a couple stretches can help. You should try yoga which is basically stretches, but they are really fun. If you look up simple yoga stretches you can find some really easy ones.



TAKE A SHOWER



I usually take a shower in the mornings but when I am feeling really stressed out I take one after I come home from school. When I feel stressed, I like to think that the water is washing all my worries away and I feel really refreshed and relaxed when I'm out. Showers will help you feel better.



CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES



Sometimes when you are wearing your school clothes, it can make you feel kind of stiff and not comfortable. So when you get home, after you eat something, it's nice to change your clothes, so you can feel more comfortable when you are doing your homework.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! These look really good! Did you come up with them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely relate to changing my clothes after school, for comfort!
    I wore a plaited skirt with a side button to school. As high school progressed and stress levels rose (which consequently meant more nibbling for me) the skirt got tighter and tighter. The highlight of my day was definitely undoing that button!

    Keep up the relatable and well-written posts!

    All the best
    Steph

    www.socialspying.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting!