Back to Top

Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

A Letter to Hermione Granger




Hey, Guys! I still haven't decided my blogging schedule so, sorry for posting at weird times.  

I also am trying to change the blog design so I am experimenting. Sorry for the boring design right now.

I will be getting a Google+, Bloglovin' and a Pinterest account for this blog, so stay tuned!

Moving on to the actual post! 


A Letter to Hermione Granger



Dear Hermoine,
        
        You're my favorite character in the Harry Potter Series. I would love to meet you in real life, but since I can't I will write you this letter instead.

  I have always wondered what it was like being a daughter of two muggles, and then finding out that you are a wizard. How did you feel when you realized that you can do magic?

The Gryffindor part of Hogwarts seems very comfy and cozy. When I started reading the books it sounds like you adjusted to Hogwarts and magic very well. I love your strong personality, and how you can be gentle when needed. 

How can you be so brave in such scary situations? I wish I was like you, I am scared at the tiniest spider or bug. 


It was awesome reading your about your adventures with Harry and Ron!

~Bubbles


So how did you guys like that? Do you want me to write more posts like this? Let me know in the comments :)

1 comment:

  1. Great! Definitely post more letters :)
    You seem to know exactly what to say in a short but sweet manner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting!